- "River Phillip" boasts the best salmon fishing in Nova Scotia and is within a 5 minute walk.
- After a 10 minute walk you can swim in our world famous sulfur springs
- Swimming at our sandy beach is only a 25 minute drive away
- If you play golf, there are several courses in the area, the closest being only 20 minutes away
- We are 45 minutes to the Confederation Bridge to P.E.I.
- If you like to do a day trip, there are many to chose from. Just a few to note:
Picnic lunches can be supplied for those who are staying awhile and doing daily trips. Additional costs apply.